St. Michael High School
and Junior High Youth Ministy
Join us on our Facebook page
LifeNights- Youth group gatherings held on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays starting with 6pm Mass led by theyouth, a meal and evening activity, talk or presentation of a topic picked out by the youth.
Youth Board - Monthly gathering that takes place the 2nd Sunday of each month following the 6pm Mass and it’s the planning arm of the Youth Group, led by the youth in all grade levels of High School. There tends to be cake and possibly ice cream at every meeting.
Thursday Morning Prayer. We meet every Thursday at 7am (I know it’s early, but it is for the Giver of Life) at the Pool House at Youth for Christ on 224 and 140 (it’s closer to LB and Findlay HS). Donuts and juice served weekly.
Calendar of Upcoming events
Hocking Hills Trip (grades 8-12) May 24 - 26 form (due 5/21)
- annual outing in being one with nature through hikes, faith talks given by youth
Cedar Point (grades 6-12) June 19 Form (due 6/14)
- annual trip to land of roller coasters
Steubenville Conference (grades 8-12) July 12 - 14 form (due 3/1) in Springfield, MO
- gathering of 3,500 youth from around of the country, a celebration of the Eucharist, excellent keynote speakers
Notre Dame Vision (grades 9-12) July 15 - 19 form (due 3/1)
- a gathering of 350 youth that learns the ways of the Saints, and how your gifts can change the world. plus it is at the University of Notre Dame.
Diocesan Youth Conference (grades 8-12) July 19 - 21 form (due 6/30) Site TBA
- gathering of high school youth from around the diocese to celebrate the faith, rock out and eat great food.
National Catholic Youth Conference (Grades 8-11)- Nov 21-23 Indianapolis form (due 4/15)
-gathering of 25,000 youth from around the country learning more about their faith, realizing that the Church is much bigger than our parish, many, many different keynote talks plus a concert featuring Matt Maher.